Hi Rod

I can definitely recommend the Epson EcoTank series - I sell a lot of them to
my clients and find them very good.
(And we run two at home - one specifically for photo printing and one for “day
to day stuff”. It replaced my colour epson laser I had. And the running cost is
very cheap. On one set of refillable inks you can get up to 2 years of printing.
And the bottles are only around $25 each colour - and again last up to 2 years
of printing. And I’ve always found the Epson range to be reliable and kept up
to date with drivers.
Any of the entry level Ecotnaks should do - eg something like ET -1810 or
ET-2810/2811 would be fine.
Note that some of the cheaper models don’t have AirPrint (they have “wireless
printing direct” which requires another App if you want to print from your
iPhone or iPad (not as “easy” as Airprnt).
Then it just depends on features you want - eg do you want it to have a screen
on it for ease of copying, flatbed scanning versus ADF (Automatic Document
Feeder) etc,…..
So more features can cost a bit more up front obviously.

Hope that helps.
Kind regards
Daniel

 Sent from my iPhone 12 Pro 

---
Daniel Kerr
MacWizardry

p : 0414 795 960
e : <daniel AT macwizardry.com.au>
w : <http://www.macwizardry.com.au>

**For everything Apple**

NOTE: Any information provided in this email may be my personal opinion and as
such should be taken accordingly, and may not be the views of MacWizardry. Any
information provided does not offer or warrant any form of warranty or accept
liability. It would be appreciated that if any information in this email is to
be disseminated, distributed or copied, that permission by the author be
requested.