Yes. I’m with Westnet…20 years. They sent an email in June about it. I
   also contacted the Messaging Company, but apart from an acknowledgment
   that’s all for now.

    I’m trying to decouple all the people I use that address for. I’m
   hoping the year’s grace will allow me to track everything that is
   connected to my westnet address…not always easy because some firms
   require a recovery email different from your login one.

   Cheers

   Rosemary Spark
   PO Box 781 South Fremantle WA 6162 Australia
   0414268043
   [1]arkaysp...@gmail.com

   On Sun, 8 Oct 2023 at 17:32, FW via WAMUG <[2]wa...@lists.wamug.org.au>