Hi All,

   I think I have cracked it, just too obvious for me!!

   When I get results of a search, I have to open the email & it tells me
   up the top right where it is residing.

   What I was looking for was a spreadsheet type result with date etc &
   where it is residing on that one line without having to open the email
   to find out.

   Cheers & thanks, Alex

   On 14 Oct 2023, at 10:35 pm, Alex via WAMUG <wa...@lists.wamug.org.au>