Jepang jaman apa mbak? Kalo mie instant iya
Kalo dari bukti arkeologi mie sudah dikenal di Cina 4000 BC, ini ada
beritanya di BBC.. Eh.. eh.. eh.. tapi ada klaim juga lho kalo penemu
mie sebenarnya adalah orang arab... jadi sejarah mie tidak sesederhana
barat dan timur.. tapi ada versi tengahannya.. :D

:D

The origin of noodle

"The remains of the world's oldest noodles have been unearthed in
China. The 50cm-long, yellow strands were found in a pot that had
probably been buried during a catastrophic flood.

Radiocarbon dating of the material taken from the Lajia archaeological
site on the Yellow River indicates the food was about 4,000 years old...

...Professor Houyuan Lu said: "Prior to the discovery of noodles at
Lajia, the earliest written record of noodles is traced to a book
written during the East Han Dynasty sometime between AD 25 and 220,
although it remained a subject of debate whether the Chinese, the
Italians, or the Arabs invented it first.

Prof Kam-biu Liu said: "Our discovery indicates that noodles were
first produced in China," the researcher from the Institute of Geology
and Geophysics, Chinese Academy of Sciences, Beijing, explained to BBC
News. " - link