A modern Orthodox couple, preparing for a religious wedding, meets with
their Rabbi for their final session. The rabbi asks if they have any last
questions before they leave. The man asks, "Rabbi, is it true that men and
women still don't dance together?" "Yes," says the rabbi. "For modesty
reasons, men and women dance separately." "So at our wedding, I can't dance
with my own wife?" "No," answered the rabbi. "Well, okay," says the man,
but what about sex?" "Fine," replies the rabbi. "A mitzvah within the
marriage, to have Jewish children!" "What about different positions?" asks
the man. "No problem," says the rabbi. "It's a mitzvah!" "Women on top?" the
man asks. "Why not?" is the response. "Sex in a marriage is a mitzvah!"
Without clothes?" "Of course! It's a mitzvah!" "Even on the t able?" "Of
course! It's a mitzvah!" "Well, what about standing up?" "NO, NO, NO!" says
the rabbi. "Why not?" asks the man. "Could lead to dancing!"...