Dear Eduardo,

In my experience when dealing with graphene, the wannierization works best
when you include the sp2 orbitals with the pz orbitals.  This allows you to
use a frozen window on all the states up to the Dirac point, and then your
outer window can include any conduction bands that significantly contribute
to the pi/pi* bands.  For a supercell like yours and on a remote computer
cluster, this shouldn't be that computationally expensive.

Please refer to page 1430 in this paper
<https://journals.aps.org/rmp/pdf/10.1103/RevModPhys.84.1419> (figure 6 and
related text) for this procedure for a single cell of graphene.

Best,
Peyton Cline
5th Year PhD Student
Eaves Group