Dear Expert,
Thank you so much for your response.
Basically I want to generate the Hamiltonian in Wannier function basis for
FeS material having 3 types of atoms and overall 24 atoms. For the same
purpose first, I perform the spin polarised scf calculation, nscf
calculation, and then wannier_ham.x. I am following the calculations as I
observed in QE  pp/example/wannierHam example/.
In hamilt.in the input file, I included a band from 13 to 108, I didn't
consider the initial 12 bands having 3s symmetry, just because they are low
in energy as one can see in the  FeS band structure plot. In hamilt.out the
output file, I am getting the wrong projection of Wannier function
corresponding to spin1 for S atoms. From wannier function  61 to 96 in spin
1 case it should be projected on the S atoms instead of Fe's atoms as per
my understanding. In spin2 case, this thing is not happening and I am
getting the correct projection.
Later on in the hamilt.out output, I am getting "Wannier orthogonalization
failed on k-point" this is also one of the issues, but firstly I am worried
about the wrong projection. I am not able to understand why this is
happening, where I am wrong and what can I do to resolve this issue.
I am attaching here scf.in,scf.out,nscf.in,nscf.out,hamilt.in and the
corresponding five outputs (hamilt.out, hamilt.am ,system.am,original
bands.dat,wannier bands.dat)
https://drive.google.com/drive/u/0/folders/11CO-TnO1gkt_uWRnpRFzwgTTzxzlZ48w
.
Please correct me if I am wrong somewhere, and please let me know if some
more description is needed. I'll be very thankful for any suggestions and
help.

Thanks and regards,
Poonam Sharma

Poonam Sharma