Dear Ankit
Taking a quick look at your final WFs, they are not localised (some spreads >
100 A^2) and they are not real (max Im/Re ratio > 1). So you have not achieved
a successful Wannierisation and I suspect this is the source of the problem as
the quantum transport part relies on having well-localised WFs.
Best wishes,
Arash

—
Professor Arash Mostofi — www.mostofigroup.org<http://www.mostofigroup.org>