Dear Prof. Yates,
Thank you very much for your suggestion. I have solved the problem by changing the Wannier-90 kmesh to 12x12x12, initially it was 12x12x10.

Actually, BaFe2As2 has two structures tetragonal (I4/mmm) and orthorhombic (Fmmm) at different temperatures [PRB 78, 020503 (2008)]. I wish to calculate the crystal field splitting in this orthorhombic phase.

with best regards
Soumyadeep