Dear Wannier90 users (and developers),I have a very simple question: in
re-setting the direction of the z axis in seedname.win (within the projection
"environment"), shall we use cartesian units or lattice units?For example, if
we have a trigonal cell, and we want to set the direction of the z axis to (a1,
a2, a3) - the lattice vectors - shall we usez=1,1,1orz=0.5,0.866,1? Thank you
in advance for your answer(s). Kind regards, Fabrizio Cossu-- department of
physics, Kangwon National University (Chuncheon branch) Chuncheon, Gangwon-do
Republic of Korea