Dear Wannier90 users I have computed MLWF for a certain cell, projected onto
some atoms. These atoms are inside the cell and at the border of the cell (say
at (1/2,1/2,0) one and (0,1/2,0) the other). I want to represent the combined
orbitals, mainly for illusrative purposes (producing explanatory images), but
also to check the overlap along the two directions. However, I get the orbital
of one always at the origin. Is there a trick to represent it at its image site
(e.g. editing the xsf file or asking VESTA to draw it at its image)? Thank you
in advance for your help. Fabrizio Cossu Kangwon National University department
of physics Chuncheon-si, Gangwon-do, Republic of Korea