HI All,

I would say any war in which you personally have to the fighting is bad,

and any war you can get out of is good. Most wars would be over sooner
if the politicians would actually have to get down and dirty themselves.

Another moral question comes up of how many hundreds of thousands
of people, ie, men, women, and children, are we willing to let die by
means of weapons of all sorts that we sold their adversaries, ie, before

we are willing to do something about it !!! ???

--
---

73 de 'Jug'      -  -  -     WA6MBZ
   Tels:     805-966-4808 voice  805-966-1598 fax,
             E--Voicemail at 1-888-392-4832 Extn: 291-296-8684.

   Email:    [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
             [EMAIL PROTECTED], [EMAIL PROTECTED],
                  and [EMAIL PROTECTED],