(AW)....To say that reckless homosexual activity has been responsible for
unleashing the AIDS "epidemic" is not to say anything unheard of....

But it is to say something utterly and completely wrong. The reckless
activity throughout the world has been predominantly heterosexual. I don't
think you are a homophobe, I think you are wrong. To disagree with you is
not to misunderstand you. I am quite careful to comprehend your specific
words.

Do you feel better now, to know that you are not misunderstood? I find this
swan song amusing - I suppose I should be welling up with sympathy for 'Poor
Ol' Al.'

Ciao!
Jill