Shop smart at uBid.com, where you set the price.
Thousands of top brands in computers and electronics.
Save up to 70 percent off retail!
http://click.topica.com/aaaauXb1dhdKb1tdRUa/uBid

"Is war good or bad?"

(JJ)War is neither.  War is Peace. (That's a joke, lest someone writes their
congressman about some warmongering lieutenant spreading warmongerist
propaganda on an email list about war.)

Welcome back. When did you get so paranoid? I contemplated a few zoomies
shots, but I'm feeling sort of soft. Must be because I'm reading Air Force
this week - Perry's Assignment: Pentagon.

Cheers,
Jill