Gator is FREE software that fills in forms and remembers
passwords with NO TYPING.  Plus Gator comes with $100 in
coupons just for trying it!  Fast download. Grab the Gator.
http://click.topica.com/aaaavlb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Gator

> > They ought to make it a rule that
> >  the only way you can kill someone in a war is if you can look into
> >  their eyes first.
>
> Ah, yes. The bayonet charge. You not only get to look in his
> eyes you get to
> hear his blood gurgling out. Axes can be put to good use as well.

It's happening in Africa...that's one of the reasons we're not there.  It's
too "warlike" for US newspapers and we might take some casualties.

Jeff