Shop smart at uBid.com, where you set the price.
Thousands of top brands in computers and electronics.
Save up to 70 percent off retail!
http://click.topica.com/aaaauXb1dhdKb1tdRUa/uBid

I came across an interesting issue, one I'd be curious to hear comment on
from the supporters of NMD. In discussing the mechanics of responding to a
missile attack, especially in light of a missile defense, the problem of
human - and then civilian - control of the system came into question. It
appears that the time frames projected in a scenario preclude the
intervention of the National Command Authority. That is, machines and
technicians will be making the big decisions.

The question of sovereignty has always been framed in the international
arena, with respect to other states or actors. But technology seems to
present us with another sovereignty conundrum.

Personally, I am more squeamish about giving over control to a machine than
to another group or person.

Cheers,
Jill

TOO MUCH DEBT?  Let this nonprofit help you lower your credit card
interest charges and consolidate your payments without a loan. If you
have $5000 in credit card debt, click here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaav5b1dhdKb1tdRUc/Edebt