(JSR)....The question that is put to the forum, then, is how would this best
be done?

(AW)First, submarines will be made larger to accommodate the full
ostetrical/gynecological department  that will be needed when boys and girls
go under the sea together for months at a time in close quarters....Anchors
Aweigh!
----------------------------------

Al, how boringly trite of you. Cannot rise above your own puerile sense of
humor? I didn't really expect anything better from you. Now that we've
gotten the silliness out of the way, I wonder if perhaps some members of our
forum might have the mettle to test themselves against a difficult issue,
one with which they do not necessarily agree. I had hoped to count you, Al,
among the skeptics who would bring to light some crucial issues, but alas,
that was not to be. Oh well, you shouldn't strain yourself too much anyway.

Cheers!
Jill

TOO MUCH DEBT?  Let this nonprofit help you lower your credit card
interest charges and consolidate your payments without a loan. If you
have $5000 in credit card debt, click here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaav5b1dhdKb1tdRUc/Edebt