> BTW, I went on no-mail on the other list, so if you're replying there I
> won't see it.  It got too cumbersome reading 200 posts a day.  Kind of
> ironic, isn't it?  For a good argument, we asked all the lurkers to join
the
> debate, but when they all did the list got too cumbersome (for me at
least).
> I'm curious as to why this new one was started...maybe I missed an
> explanation somewhere in the numerous posts I deleted without reading?
>
> Jeff

What other list? Not that I need to be on any more lists, god no, but hey.
I'm still puzzled about our semi-move to Topica as well. Questions,
questions...

Matt

TOO MUCH DEBT?  Let this nonprofit help you lower your credit card
interest charges and consolidate your payments without a loan. If you
have $5000 in credit card debt, click here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaav5b1dhdKb1tdRUc/Edebt