> > What other list? Not that I need to be on any more lists, god
>
> The onelist and then egroups one.  Is this just another shift like those?
> got the impression from JohnnyT that the egroups list is still
functioning.
> What's going on?!  I can't take the pressure of just not knowing!

I get messages from both, often the same messages from both:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

and

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

I knew that there was a move in the offing, but I'm not sure what the
situation is with it now. I thought you might be referring to a third list
(not seen any lurker comments since the one that brought me out of hiding).
So I just don't know what's going on.

Matt

TOO MUCH DEBT?  Let this nonprofit help you lower your credit card
interest charges and consolidate your payments without a loan. If you
have $5000 in credit card debt, click here.
http://click.topica.com/aaaav5b1dhdKb1tdRUc/Edebt