I'm duplicitous; Yes, money does play an important role in politics today.
However, religion play a defining role, that being where you desire to reside in
the future.   And where you desire to reside in the future will determine how
you will vote.

Religion(s) are man made.  They attempt to reach out, to discover a higher
power.  For me,  I  choose to follow the Lord Jesus Christ.  I don't plan on
being on Earth to much longer, the signs of the times tell me that I better be
getting ready to leave!

Yes, I'm interested in Bush, Gore and Nader.  However, what God wants for me and
my family takes precedence over who wins the presidential election.  I  want you
to understand the difference between believing in a "religion" and having a
Living Hope in my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.  I and my family are  just a
sojourners here on Earth.  The two major candidates are both "courting " the
religious right ".  However, are you going to place your immortal soul in the
hands of a man (who's fallible).

If your interested in learning more about my "Living Hope", please contact me
directly.  I don't want to force anything on you; God wants us.  The real
question during this presidential election year is not  who has control of the
"religious right";  the real question is do you have a vital relationship with
The One who created you and where are you and your loved one are going to spend
eternity (and who is infallible!!!!!!!!!!).   You have my email address and I
have yours,  however, I will not pressure you.  anyone reading this is more than
free to contact me;  the same conditions will apply to you also.  May  the
Savior the Lord Jesus Christ  visit you and reside with you and yours!!!

In Him,

Derek Foster
I Corinthians 2:2

------------------- Forwarded by Derek C. Foster/BMS/OMG/HRO/DIVADMIN/DOH on

maree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/15/2000 10:23:15 PM

Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]