I don't feel such can be said categorically. The degree and type of
injustice must be weighed, and validated, since injustice is not
injustice simply because someone says it is. Also, whether the cost of
war was worthwhile can only be judged afterward, with regard to
objectives accomplished. If this was not the case we would be morally
compelled to have a war following every crime, and every bigoted
utterance.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.tripod.com/dmcdivitt