CarClub: Join today and get a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
absolutely FREE. Save 10% on gas every time you fill up. Get
the same AUTO insurance coverage you have now for $250 less.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaycb1dhdKb1tdRUa/CarClub

David G. McDivitt wrote:
> I don't feel such can be said categorically. The degree and type of
> injustice must be weighed, and validated, since injustice is not
> injustice simply because someone says it is. Also, whether the cost of
> war was worthwhile can only be judged afterward, with regard to
> objectives accomplished. If this was not the case we would be morally
> compelled to have a war following every crime, and every bigoted
> utterance.
>
> >From: al winslow <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >Date: Sat, 02 Sep 2000 06:16:30 -0700
> >
> >> Is injustice a greater evil than war?
> >
> >Yes.
> >
> >Al Winslow

Your question was asked in categorical terms so I answered it that way.
Before suffering for very long under injustice that could be rectified
by war and that was serious enough in my mind to require that step then
I would choose war. If we want to be more detailed about how serious and
what exact kind of injustice we are talking about then, of course, there
are lesser and greater injustices and it would require some more
detailed discussion before anyone could make a serious judgement about
what the response should be.

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Learn more at:
http://click.topica.com/aaaaq1b1dhdKb1tdRUc/NextCardAd3