**WIN A TRIP TO HAWAII**
Every time you send a FREE ZingCard from now until
September 11, 2000 you will be entered to win a trip to Hawaii.
http://click.topica.com/aaaayAb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Zing
I did not ask the question. I thought the question was a good lead in,
and not categorical.

The question inferred wars are evil. I can't say that's always the case.
WWII is commonly not considered evil on the side of the Allies, but is
considered evil on the part of Germany, Italy, and Japan.

I doubt if the common German troop thought he was doing evil. To him the
war was just and right.

For someone patriotic, willing to die for his country, the thought of
doing so is not considered evil but honorable.

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.members.tripod.com/dmcdivitt

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees. Apply NOW!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaqZb1dhdKb1tdRUc/NextCardAd1