CarClub: Join today and get a $15 Amazon.com Gift Certificate
absolutely FREE. Save 10% on gas every time you fill up. Get
the same AUTO insurance coverage you have now for $250 less.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaycb1dhdKb1tdRUa/CarClub

Why are you using the taxpayer's computers to post personal messages
unrelated to state business.
[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> I'm duplicitous; Yes, money does play an important role in politics
> today.
> However, religion play a defining role, that being where you desire to
> reside in
> the future.   And where you desire to reside in the future will
> determine how
> you will vote.
>
> Religion(s) are man made.  They attempt to reach out, to discover a
> higher
> power.  For me,  I  choose to follow the Lord Jesus Christ.  I don't
> plan on
> being on Earth to much longer, the signs of the times tell me that I
> better be
> getting ready to leave!
>
> Yes, I'm interested in Bush, Gore and Nader.  However, what God wants
> for me and
> my family takes precedence over who wins the presidential election.  I
> want you
> to understand the difference between believing in a "religion" and
> having a
> Living Hope in my Savior the Lord Jesus Christ.  I and my family are
> just a
> sojourners here on Earth.  The two major candidates are both "courting "
> the
> religious right ".  However, are you going to place your immortal soul
> in the
> hands of a man (who's fallible).
>
> If your interested in learning more about my "Living Hope", please
> contact me
> directly.  I don't want to force anything on you; God wants us.  The
> real
> question during this presidential election year is not  who has control
> of the
> "religious right";  the real question is do you have a vital
> relationship with
> The One who created you and where are you and your loved one are going
> to spend
> eternity (and who is infallible!!!!!!!!!!).   You have my email address
> and I
> have yours,  however, I will not pressure you.  anyone reading this is
> more than
> free to contact me;  the same conditions will apply to you also.  May
> the
> Savior the Lord Jesus Christ  visit you and reside with you and yours!!!
>
> In Him,
>
> Derek Foster
> I Corinthians 2:2
>

> ------------------- Forwarded by Derek C.
> Foster/BMS/OMG/HRO/DIVADMIN/DOH on
> 08/16/2000 12:46 PM ---------------------------
>

> maree <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 08/15/2000
> 10:23:15 PM
>
> Please respond to [EMAIL PROTECTED]
>
> To:   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> cc:    (bcc: Derek C. Foster/BMS/OMG/HRO/DIVADMIN/DOH)
> Subject:  Re: {W&P} Anyone following the Conventions?
>

> Money!
> maree
>
> From: "John Torpey

> [...]

Charle Parker' Home Page
http://www,tmonk.com

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaq2b1dhdKb1tdRUc/NextCardAd4