From: "Jackson Jeffrey W 1stLt AAC/INA" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> From: "Derek C. Foster" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> >  Sin is sin, no one sin is greater
> > than another .
>
> Let's play a logic game here.
>
> Given:
> No sin is greater than another.
> Lying is a sin. (Thou shalt not lie)

  Um, not really wanting to get into a theological discussion but there is
no 'commandment' of "Thou shalt not lie"... I believe you might be
referring to "Thou shalt not bear false witness against thy neighbor" which
is not the same thing :)

> Savage, bloody murder is a sin. (Thou shalt not kill)
>
> Conclusion:  Telling your mother you loved her casserole when you could
> barely stuff it down is equivalent to digging someone's heart out with a
> spoon.

   Just goes to show that false conclusions can always be reached with
inaccurate info :)  You never had my mother's casserole :)