> --- Sponsor's Message --------------------------------------
> **WIN A TRIP TO HAWAII**
> Every time you send a FREE ZingCard from now until
> September 11, 2000 you will be entered to win a trip to Hawaii.
> http://click.topica.com/aaaayAb1dhdKb1tdQUa/Zing
>
> Hi Folks,
>
> How about some information.... just to get this list moving again :)
>
> Could each of you post some basic info about your political stance?

Upright......... seriously... it depends on what is relevant at the time of
elections, or what has aggrevated me throughout their term of office /
government

> Such as, in favor of armed conflict when....

You are hoping for a serious answer on this, I am assuming... I don't know,
I have never been affected to that degree... Middle East - I think possibly
poses more of a threat than Russia or China ? I worry that Suddham Hussain
has been quiet lately, and this may be the calm before the storm ?

> or, Democracy only works when....

Democracy ? Does anyone truely have that ? Ron says the Swiss do (?) But
sovereignty of the people, or is what  we have apathy of the people ?

> or, communism in the USSR failed because...

it wasn't communism, it was dictatoship, followed by despotism...

> Perhaps phrasing the comments as an "introduction"... you know, tell a
> little bit about yourself (nothing too personal :)) and what you might be
> looking for in this discussion group?

Well, Australian, intolerably fed up with the Olympics !
maree

http://click.topica.com/aaaaBHb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld