I would like to start out by saying that I really enjoy receiving the
messages each day.  Although I do not always agree with the views
expressed, it is nice to continue being exposed to a variety of
viewpoints.

As a point of reference, I live in Tucker, GA (Suburb of Atlanta) and am
a Republican (somewhat rare in my part of the state).  In fact, I am the
only person in my neighborhood with a Bush / Cheney sign in my front
yard!

I believe that while armed conflict is never pleasant, it is necessary
from time to time in order to SAVE lives.  We have seen many instances
in history when armed conflict was necessary to halt evil.

Democracy only works when people are informed and involved.  Of course,
we will never be totally informed by our leaders until the astronomical
amounts of money are taken out of the political process.  That is one
reason why I supported Senator McCain (hence the screen name).

The election in November, I believe, will be a pivotal time in shaping
our nation's future standing in the world.  President George W. Bush
will help to further modernize the military so that we can enforce peace
through strength.  In addition, our friends and foes will feel that they
can trust the word of the United States, once again.

The Clinton years have provided a series of lost and bungled
opportunities in the area of foreign policy.

Get email and like it!  Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG.  From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, we’ve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaBHb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld