--- Support our Sponsor-------------------------------------
Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaExb1dhdKb1tdRUa/eTour
I think Al Gore should defend Bush's platform, and Bush should take Gore's
platform.  Do you think anyone would even notice?

>   Anyone expecting anything out of the ordinary, tonight?
>
>   Personally, I'm hoping one of them makes a Major Blunder :)

Would liven things up a bit, no?

GET A NEXTCARD VISA, in 30 seconds!  Get rates as low as 2.9%
Intro or 9.9% Fixed APR and no hidden fees.  Apply NOW!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaq2b1dhdKb1tdRUc/NextCardAd4