**WEBMASTERS! REGISTER DOMAINS FREE at NameDemo.com!**
Now you can get a domain name at NameDemo.comTM for a year
ABSOLUTELY FREE! You’ll also get your own FREE unique email
address like [EMAIL PROTECTED]!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaEqb1dhdKb1tdRUa/NameDemo

Well, for the most part it went as expected... but my memory of the
'negative ads' seems to be that Gore's ads were the ones which were first
to begin attacking Bush... but Gore claimed in the Debates that he wouldn't
attack Bush...  I guess he believes the American people have no long term
memory :)

Who else has some comments on it?

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaExb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour