**WEBMASTERS! REGISTER DOMAINS FREE at NameDemo.com!**
Now you can get a domain name at NameDemo.comTM for a year
ABSOLUTELY FREE! You’ll also get your own FREE unique email
address like [EMAIL PROTECTED]!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaEqb1dhdKb1tdRUa/NameDemo

As I understand the rules, this list isn't for e-advocates of anything.
It's for original discussion with original thoughts, or at least your own
opinions.  (Although it HAS been rather slow lately...)

Please keep your forwards to yourself unless you plan to add value, and no
more paid (or free) political advertisements.

Thanks,
Jeff, list participator :)

http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld