Go to register.com now and register your dream domain name.
Perhaps you have some great ideas, dont wait until its too
late.  Go to register.com today and register a domain name
for it before someone else does.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaEgb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Register

I think that tensions have increased everywhere. You just tend to notice it
more, because it is hammered home more in the US, moreso than here. Although
we hear about it, our PM is not trying to resolve the issue before he leaves
office.
As I said to Al, months ago, when the summit was on in US, I didn't think
Clinton was capable of negotiating peace. Unfortuneately, the process is
going to take a lot longer than he has left in office. And as for a show of
force, I think that will create more tension, remebering that leaders can
make any decisions they want, but if the peole don't want it, and anti-US
sentiment seems to be growing in the region, it will only serve to generate
more hatred. Why not back off and allow another representative country, that
is not seen as antagonist to be there? Even that probably may not help at
the moment.
maree

> With the recent terrorist bombing.... would you consider the "tension"
> levels to have increased?  Or are they about the same... and it only seems
> to have increased for those in the US since we've been more directly
> involved?

>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It works!
> T O P I C A  The Email You Want. http://www.topica.com/t/16
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite Topics

Get email and like it!  Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG.  From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, weve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld