Individual.com is the #1 site for FREE personalized Internet
news. Every day we deliver just the news YOU prefer. Get
your daily dose free!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaImb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Individual

I disagree, I believe that abortion should be available as a legal and
medically safe procedure. However, I also believe that people, should take
responsibility for their own actions. Therefore, if they chose to have
unprotected, unsafe sex then there is the adoption option. If they have had
sexual intercourse without consent, then the restrictions should be so that
this is available. It sould also be available on abortion on medical
grounds, but to make it openly available ... No..
Another problem lies in side effects..(?)
maree

http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld