HOLIDAY TRAVEL FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR - Lowest airfare in
the sky, vacation packages, cruises. Get thousands of travel
agents competing for your business. Save with new FREE site!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaLPb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

Anyone want to discuss the security (or rather, lack of it) for the ships
involved?  One of the news shows just did a piece on how they were able to
repeat the same operation as what happened to the USS Cole.... weren't even
warned off :(  Is it because they don't believe that it could happen again?

I was asked to make this available to the list.. here it is, as received:

-- Start --

FYI, hazegray.org has set up a Book of Condolences
at their site where you can pass on any thoughts you
may have to the crew and families of the crew of the
USS Cole. For more information, please go to...

     http://www.hazegray.org/features/cole/

Please, feel free to pass this on to anyone you know
who might be intersted in this.

-- end --

Get email and like it!  Upgrade your brain with informative
newsletters from IDG.  From hot products to high-speed LANs,
Linux to Novell, we’ve got the email you want--FREE at Topica!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaKkb1dhdKb1tdRUc/PCWorld