HOLIDAY TRAVEL FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR - Lowest airfare in
the sky, vacation packages, cruises. Get thousands of travel
agents competing for your business. Save with new FREE site!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaNPb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

> We have added a new pole to our website, and we invite you to place YOUR
> vote. We are interested of YOUR opinions (!)

  Boring.. I told you we weren't interested in Your websites... Discuss the
facts or intuitions or rumors you wish to discuss.... Post another web page
advertisement and you will be removed.  Clear?

> It is important for us to know how YOU feel and what YOU think.

  Share your info... discuss with others on This list... Interact, not
leech.

Make eTour.com your Web start page, and you’ll see a
different site matched to your interests every time you log
onto the Web! Sign up for your free membership now.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaExb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour