Get Only the Best Lists!
Get a daily profile of the best lists at Topica, FREE!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaPIb1dhdKb1tdRUa/BestLists

Hi everybody,

My name is Rita and I am from Portugal. I'm not only a
beginner in this lit, but I am a beginner in mailing
lists all together, so I am still figuring out how
this works!
I am graduated in International politics and have a
master in Peace Studies, which I undertook in the
University of Bradford. Although currently working in
Portugal, with Habitat for Humanity International, I
will be going to Colombia in a couple of months, to
work with Peace Brigades.
I believe that the key to peace is to understand the
roots of conflict. As such, I look forward to read
your perspectives and opinions on that, as well as to
know from your experiences. As I understand, some of
you are living in countries which are facing some
troubled times.

Well, hope this really moves!

Rita

http://click.topica.com/aaaaPIb1dhdKb1015xa/BestLists

> Hail and Welcome!
>
> We've been getting a few new members... perhaps
> you'll post an intro ...
> maybe something about why you joined this list?
>
> What are you looking for?
>
> What interests are currently grabbing your
> attention?
>
> Interested in Local, National, International
> politics? Elections?
>
> Post something to get things moving again :)
>
> John T

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> Make A Buck Or Two @ TheMail.com - Free Internet
> Email
> Sign-up today at
> http://www.themail.com/ref.htm?ref=126357
>     referrer name = john_t    Check it out! It
> works!

> T O P I C A  http://www.topica.com/t/17
> Newsletters, Tips and Discussions on Your Favorite
> Topics

=====
Rita Joana paiva da Cruz
Praša das Fontainhas