Get Only the Best Lists!
Get a daily profile of the best lists at Topica, FREE!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaPIb1dhdKb1tdRUa/BestLists

I will be glad when the campaigning is over, but not caring about another
individual is rather anti social isn't it?  Has anyone noticed the words
"politics" and "polite" are very similar?  Has anyone noticed, it isn't
just the people we lock up who demonstrate an uncaring, anti social
attitude?  When we studied Latin, perhaps humanism was a much stronger
social force?  I have a sense that technological thinking has brought us
to the brink of war, and humanism would turn was away from this futile
destruction of life.