Get Only the Best Lists!
Get a daily profile of the best lists at Topica, FREE!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaPIb1dhdKb1tdRUa/BestLists

What should we do about Columbia?  What resources does Columbia have for
an economic base?  I think Walter Youngquist book "GeoDestinies- The
inevitable control of Earth resources over nations and individuals" gives
us a good foundation for discussing what "should be done" with the
countries around the world.

Giving countries military weapons and military training is going to get
exactly what military force gets.  The Greeks determined there is a cause
and effect relationship.  Thinking we can control everything to have only
the results we want is paranoid- excessive need to be superior and in
control.  Defining God is a futile human effort and so is thinking we can
replace God.