CHEAP TRAVEL! Lowest US & international airfares, vacations,
cruises, hotels. Even save on last minute & business travel!
Get thousands of travel agents competing for your business.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQib1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

> Hi Nick,
>
> I have heard students around the world pay much less for
their college
> educations than students in the United States have to pay
for their
> college educations.  I would like to raise awareness of
differences in
> college cost.  Would you mind telling us what is the
adverage cost annual
> cost of a college education in New Zealand?

It's not New Zealand but in Britain the government has
recently started charging a thousand pounds a year (funded
through a low interest loan scheme) for those attending
university, much to the annoyance of the vast majority of
people.

Matt