CHEAP TRAVEL! Lowest US & international airfares, vacations,
cruises, hotels. Even save on last minute & business travel!
Get thousands of travel agents competing for your business.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQib1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

> Jill, who is feeling a little wierd at the parallel
universe existence of
> the two War and Politics lists.

This is something that's been bothering me a little (not
losing sleep, just a little nagging sensation at the back of
my mind). Should we be trying to move all the traffic from
the e-groups list here so that John can close that one down.

I seem to remember that John started this list because he
was fed up of the e-groups service, so should we be
finishing the job and shifting everything across?

Matt