CHEAP TRAVEL! Lowest US & international airfares, vacations,
cruises, hotels. Even save on last minute & business travel!
Get thousands of travel agents competing for your business.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQib1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

(CS)I have heard students around the world pay much less for their college
educations than students in the United States have to pay for their college
educations.  I would like to raise awareness of  differences in college
cost.  Would you mind telling us what is the adverage cost annual cost of a
college education in New Zealand?

Carol,

I've studied with Europeans, and I know for a fact that their tuition costs
are radically lower. However, bear in mind that there is no such thing as a
free lunch. The tuition is subsidized by the tax, and their taxes are much
higher. Six of one, half dozen of the other, you pay either way.

Cheers,
Jill