Want to fast-forward to better Websites? All it takes is 60
seconds and your opinion. Join the cPulse Website Advisory Panel
and earn rewards-lots of them.
http://click.topica.com/aaaaOfb1dhdKb1tdRUa/InsightExpress

From: "JS Russell" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> On the other hand, the lists have begun to take on identities of their
own.
> They are not really the same things anymore. Perhaps they ought to be
> severed rather than merged.
> John?

Hi Jill,

As far as I'm concerned, the group already voted... remember I started this
version of the list and asked everyone to move over? It received some
activity but the majority wanted to stay at the eGroups site so that's Ok
by me :)

...and they have taken on individual identities... I'm sure we can figure
out a way to keep them easily distinguishable, right?  The two lists have
slight variations in the Subject tag (The eGroups on has [W&P]  and the
Topica one has {W&P}... not a great difference but is it enough? hmm, I
guess I'll change it to {W+P} that should work :))

If that's Ok with the members of this list, I'll change the Subject Tag
later today... Make your wishes known... although I don't see any big deal
with the change, it might upset some who prefer to keep their Filters set
on the subject line :)

What says the List???

John T

eTour is your personal web tour guide, matching the best sites
with your interests.  eTour is free and easy, and you can earn
rewards discovering great new sites. Visit today!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQmb1dhdKb1tdRUc/eTour