HOLIDAY TRAVEL FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR - Lowest airfare in
the sky, vacation packages, cruises. Get thousands of travel
agents competing for your business. Save with new FREE site!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQ2b1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

In Israel the annual cost (without books, rent and
other paraphernelia, photocopying, Internet, food and
other unnecessary things) is 10,000 NIS (which is
about US$2,500).

It may sound very cheap to you, but remember that we
have much lower wages and that we're first in the
world in the Economist "Big Mac rate" (basically, it
checks the price of Big Mac, which is sold all over
the world and supposed to be the same. It checks the
stadard of living vs. the money you have). In other
words it is more or less equivalent to $10,000.

I understood that had I studied in Europe, I would
have had to pay about 2,000 pounds. A bit more, but
not much more. And unlike the US, we rarely have
financial aid and grant programmes.

OK stop cying ;-)

=====
Guru at http://www.political-tips.com  Drop by and check out All New Tips and All New
Links, ask a question and get answers for FREE, and subscribe to the weekly
Newsletter!!!