HOLIDAY TRAVEL FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR - Lowest airfare in
the sky, vacation packages, cruises. Get thousands of travel
agents competing for your business. Save with new FREE site!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQ2b1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

Jackson Jeffrey W 1stLt AAC/INA wrote: -

    "It's generally accepted by governments that
    intervening in another country's business is
    acceptable.  That's what the UN does all the
time--
    have a look at the UNSCRs".

Although I'm usually very much pro-intervention (of
course - when I consider it important, not when I
don't...) - I have to comment that this reflects some
attitude that views the UN as another branch of the
United States and NATO.

Thinking about it, it could be a very good idea for
debate ("What the UN is for?", except having
delegations from remote pacific islans, that is).

And about Colombia - you may have heard the word
trans-national by now. It means that a certain trend
or movement goes beyong countries (globalisation is
another word). Drug business is a booming globalising
industry. You burn one field in Colombia and you'll
have a new one a day later in Bolivia or in the remote
Amazonian areas the Brazilian police and military
can't reach. As long as rich people in the West will
buy it, poor people in the Third World will sell it
(of course, they are abused themselves by the
drug-lords).

Tamar

=====
Guru at http://www.political-tips.com  Drop by and check out All New Tips and All New
Links, ask a question and get answers for FREE, and subscribe to the weekly
Newsletter!!!