HOLIDAY TRAVEL FOR PENNIES ON THE DOLLAR - Lowest airfare in
the sky, vacation packages, cruises. Get thousands of travel
agents competing for your business. Save with new FREE site!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQ2b1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

Interesting economic concept.  Checking everything by the cost of a Big
Mac. I don't think we would find this in an economic book, but it is
practical.

I read, letters as we have today, may have resulted from common people
simplifying the more complex symbols used by the priest class.  Maybe
again, the average people around the world will develop a system we can
all use and easily understand.  Do you think Big Mac's could replace
gold?  My friend who is into technocracy thinks instead of money, we
should working with KWT 's (unites of energy).