GREAT DEALS FIND YOU - Deep discounts on travel, movers, new
cars, insurance, mortgages, lots more! Tell us just what you
want, we connect you with the best deals. New FREE service!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaRvb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Imandi

Thanks Maree,

I had hear in Aus, it  is much easier to get an education, and wanted
everyone to know, so we could build consciousness of our education
choices, and improve the education decisions in places like the United
States where there is a huge gap between the poor and rich, and education
is so important to an individuals earning potential, and so costly!  We
are far from assuring the equal opportunity that we think makes our
democracy so good.

If our countries made education the  priority over military spending,
what kind of world do you think this would be?