OrderBox - Save 70% at Amazon, Barnes&Noble and Borders
Get a $100.00 CREDIT!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQrb1dhdKb1tdRUa/OrderMarket

I suppose the reality is that while military spending is important,
education is more important. If not for education, we would not be able to
have negotiations, conversations, discussions.. we would rely on bombing
campaigns.. but then again, without education, how would the atomic and
nuclear weapons have been made /
Our system is not perfect, but I know that my children have the oppoortunity
to furhter their education, if they choose. And in reality that is where our
future lies
maree