OrderBox - Shop anywhere for books (and everything else)
Pay your price or less. Guaranteed!
Get a $100.00 CREDIT!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaQpb1dhdKb1tdRUa/OrderMarket

I like your grandmothers three ways to live, as for the American Declaration
of Independence.. ideally this is how the world shoud be, but realistically,
its not going to happen. We only have to look at this list, heated
antagonistic discussions, nationalistic views that are perceived differently
by others. While there are countries out there that practice human rights
abuses, and while there are people out there who believe that the only way
is their way world peace and govt are not going to happen.
The UN is an idealist entity that upholds sovereignty and humans rights, bu
without the ultimate determinant=force, it has no capacity to ensure
security or safety, or uphold any life or freedom
maree