Sponsored by VeriSign - The Internet Trust Company
What all your customers want: secure online shopping. Get VeriSign's
Secure Site Seal and 128-bit SSL encryption on your site! FREE Guide!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaPgb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Verisign

From: "CAROL lSEATPL SEATON" >
> Maree- I think you are right about the world going on with all its
> imperfections.  If life weren't a challenge, who want to play the game?

The challenge is the reason for the game, and if life weren't a chellenge,
who would want to live it, let alone challenge it or attempt to understand,
or find ways to enhance it.

> I just to play it better when I think of the ideals and values and chance
> that someday we may agree to disagree, and be nice to each other just the
> same.  The military person is apt to have another dream for how we play
> the game.  We all get to play, right?

While the military person is there, i think this perception that they are
only there as a means of war (if I misunderstood-sorry) is not totally
correct. To me, and listening (reading) JSR, JJ and others who have military
experience etc... they seem to envelop a different spirit, that of
protection and defense of their ideals, hard to explain but it is different
than being able to sit and discuss problems,
Anyway, agree to disagree, with most on this list, but it is fun stirring
the pot.

> Do your realize in heaven there would be no great movies or novels,
> because when things are prefect there is nothing for a good story.  But
> if heaven is like the Holy Land, we will continue to have something to
> talk about.

When I go, it will be the other place, I hear its more fun down there
maree (LOL)