--- Support Our Sponsor ------------------------------------
Catch the latest Moody Blues concert on payforview.com
for only $2.95 from 11-14 to 11-19! Chat with Moody fans,
play music trivia and read band bios/facts.  Don't miss it!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaSAb1dhdKb1tdRUa/MoodyBlues

Jeff wrote: -

Sounds very much like Catholocism before Liberation
Theology in the
1960s,
except for the alienation from society part.  The
Church changed its
teachings then, and kept its flock--perhaps it will do
the same in the
2000s?  Out of curiosity, where did you see that this
is currently
happening?  I'd like to read some more on it.

Answer: -
It happens to be part of my Master's thesis ;-)

I have a very readable and recommended book,

Religious Politics in Latin America, Pentecostal Vs.
Catholic   by Brian H. Smith
http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0268016623/ltc-political

I also have others at home, this is only the first one
that jumps to mind.

=====
Visit http://www.political-tips.com - sign up for the FREE newsletter, where you can
find information and links in politics and activism Visit our sponsor
http://www.goingplatinum.com/member/tamrurand join to make money while surfing!!!

http://calendar.yahoo.com/

Imagine a credit card with a 0% introductory APR on purchases (for
complete pricing information and important terms and conditions,
please click on the link below).   Apply now for an Aria Visa!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaIjb1dhdKb1tdRUc/Aria