WIN FIRST CLASS AIRLINE TICKETS FOR LIFE FROM OFFICE.COM!
Play daily through 12/31/00 for your chance to INSTANTLY WIN
one of 4,500 prizes Including First Class Airline Tickets for Life!
http://click.topica.com/aaaaYyb1dhdKb1tdRUa/Individual_com

Troy,

You are right about in the beginning of our country, the person who got
the second most votes was made the Vice President.  I love the idea that
we give this a try again.  If the two parties had to work together at the
president level, maybe more would be by reason, instead of by party
interest, and it allot didn't get done, so what.  We should be in a big
rush to pass bills and rule things by policy that it takes an act of
congress to change.  Democracy as away of life, is not being governed by
a few elected people.  So yes, lets slow things down a little and require
Gore and Bush to work together on achieving a consensus of the governed,
before we rush into the next Federal Decision.